Thursday, May 23, 2013

Keep Calm and Graduate like a '13OSS

I GRADUATED ON MAY 11th, 2013 FROM COLLEGE!




I know I haven't been blogging lately, but that is because I was graduating (obviously) and then I moved to Charlotte with my fiance, because we both work at the White Water Center (the most awesome place ever)



I will be blogging SO MUCH more! But this post will mostly be pictures! So enjoy and be ready for some awesome blogs coming up! :)

{ Me and my Daddy }



{ My favorite teacher and I, Mr. Saylors }



{ Me saying Goodbye to my Little :( } 



{ My Dad and I looking amazing } 



{ Me and my BESTEST Friend}



{ The two that I would give the world to } 



{ My Daddy and I again, just because we are so damn cute together }



{ My VERY handsome fiance and I - I don't know where we were looking }






XO,
Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment