Monday, October 28, 2013

Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Cider Cupcakes

Hey Y'all!

I know not everyone loves Mondays, and I don't either! But, I was just so super excited to share my Cupcake recipe with you guys, after work!

First, I would love to give a shout out to The Brown Sugar Blogger for sharing this recipe, because it has reached so many people on Pinterest!  I made these cupcakes yesterday and many people have been asking for the recipe, so here it is below.  


Just so you know, before we start I am just going to put the link for the cupcakes here and that is Brown Sugar's recipe, but what I am putting below is the recipe with my changes, and my personal cinnamon cream cheese icing that is AH-MAZING!




Alright y'all, until next time!



XOXO,

Mrs. H

No comments:

Post a Comment