Wednesday, November 6, 2013

From JigSaw to a Referee, complete your Halloweekend with me!

HAPPY NOVEMBER!!!

It is such a fabulous time of year!  Giving thanks for everything around you, everything that has made you grow into who you are now, and all that pie! Just kidding! haha

Well, y'all a fun fact about me, is that I used to be a Performing Arts major, and I was obsessed with theatre make-up, performing and seeing what I could create with a brush and a color pallet.  I am also very thankful that I have been given the gift of being able to do all the things that I can!  I love make-up, and being able to create is something that I am so happy about!

Here is a look at what I did for Halloween, and the following days after, for the Halloweekend!
I was JigSaw for the actual day of Halloween, because that is the point; to be scary! Adam was a hipster, and my good friend Carrie was a clown.  Adam didn't have any make-up on, but I did mine, as well as Carries! :)

JigSaw! 

Carrie, the crazy, scary clown!


My handsome Hipster and I!
We went to World of Beer, in downtown Charlotte, which was so awesome, they had AWESOME beers, like the Founder's Breakfast Porter (yummy) and a Halloween costume contest.  It was SO funny, because there was this girl wearing this bathing suit thing with the side cut out, with teeth…she was a shark…but, anyway, there was also a girl that was supposed to be Tigger I think and some people stepped out of the contest because they knew that the girl that was barely wearing anything would win…but the Tigger girl actually walked around saying - "I KEEP IT CLASSY!" HAHAHAHA

Whew! Anywho, it was a great evening, and we were also invited to a party on Saturday which was a great party!!  At this party, my friend let me borrow her fairy wings, and I did makeup for it…

There was  A LOT more glitter, because I LOVE sparkles!
And then I took all of the makeup off, because I couldn't find an outfit that matched the wings, and I didn't want to wear too tight of clothing.  So, I just put on some mascara, and game lines on under my eyes, and I was a Halloween referee!

My Hipster!! :)
Well, y'all I hope you guys had a great Halloween, and that you get ideas for next year! <3
Here are some more photos of my hubby, friends, and me!  Have a great week, and see you soon!

Hipster (yes, those are my jeggings), the Ministry of Silly Walks guy, Quail Man (Nickelodeons Doug), and douche-bag Colin Farrell.

Macklemore and the Ref!

Our AWESOME friends, Chris and Cara!

Wild Audrey Hepburn and the Ref! (the beautiful Cara and I)

Rob, AJ, me, and BJ :)
The cutest men ever! <3




XOXO,
Mrs. H

No comments:

Post a Comment