Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'M MARRIED!

Hi Y'all! I AM MARRIED! {As you know}

But, I want to share some of the photos of this special day with you!  Today marks our 3 Month Anniversary, of our union!!
I know that it has been a long time since the wedding, in blog time, to post any photos, BUT now they are here and ready to be view!

ALL of the photos below were taken by the wonderful Austin Stinson of Blueberry Creative and his father Jonathan James!



Our yummy cupcakes, by Confections by Claire!

Beyond yummy reception food, by 21 & Main.

My Handsome Daddy!






I wrote Adam a 5 paged letter…lol
Reading my letter! :)
My beautiful sister, Veronica!


We had everyone at our wedding ceremony throw sprinkles!

Adam and I with our HANDSOME ring bearer, Braxton!

Our gorgeous flower girls, and sisters!



YALL I GOT SIRR PURR FROM THE CAROLINA PANTHERS TO COME AND SURPRISE ADAM AT OUR WEDDING!!  I know, I'm awesome! :)


This is actually a picture by, Julian Charles Photography!











My FAVORITE!

My HANDSOME HUBBY, Adam! 






My wonderful bouquet, from Cloth Napkins!








I hope you guys are super fantastic, and having a marvelous December, in a winter-tastic way!

I am so happy with Adam, and blessed that I married my best friend! I cook everyday, I clean everyday, I get to stay home with my puppies, and I bake at least 2-3 times a week!  I am just honestly in heaven!

I wanted to share some photos with you guys, from the wedding day, so you can feel like you were there too!!

Hope you like them!















I was in NO WAY compensated for this post.  Blueberry Creative is just awesome on their own, and I personally wanted to share that with you.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment