When it comes to decorating, I always want it to feel homey and simple. So when I saw all these Fall chalkboards on Pinterest, I knew that I had to try it out for myself. This DIY is very easy, and the perfect touch to any home.
- Michaels chalk pens
- Imagination - fall words: pumpkins, lattes, sweater weather, autumn, apples, etc.
- Clean your chalkboard - just take a wet paper towel and wipe down.
- Think about what you want on your chalkboard, and draw it out first.
- Using your chalk pen write out the fall-tastic wording, and leave spaces for little leaves, pumpkins and swirls.
- Add your little art pieces in the spaces.
- Let dry, and hang. Use rope or burlap to use to hang.
The great thing about this DIY is that you can erase it if you don't like it, you can put new things on for new seasons, or if you have a dinner party - you can put the menu on it!