Friday, April 5, 2013

A Day in the Life of a Mess(er)

Hello :)

       I just thought I would tell you a little bit about myself and my hectic life!
My name is Cassie Messer, I am a twenty-one year old, graphic design enthusiast, devil pup, phenomenal baker, crafty individual, who enjoys learning and absorbing new things on a daily basis.

       I am currently a student at a beautiful college, in the mountainous region of North Carolina.  I am taking 26 credit hours, yes, twenty-six, eight more hours then the limit.  Whew, but with this I am graduating a year early, May 2013.  I am born and bred in Maryland, I am half kiwi (New Zealand-my mum's side) and I recently visited this beautiful country in December with my fiance!  I met my other half, in college, so I guess you can call us "College Sweethearts" and we are getting married in the beautiful town of Elkin, North Carolina in September.


 The purpose of this blog is for anything and everything!  Things you can expect are:

  • Inspiration
  • Wedding Planning - the sweet and the sour
  • Traveling
  • Tutorials
  • Tips and Tricks
  • Baking
  • Randoms
      Some things to know about me and my blogging process; I am new to this, so please be easy on me, until I get the swing of things. I refuse to be fake, I am going to tell you like it is, tell you how it worked for me, and I will always be truthful. And one last thing that you can rely on, is that I am here not only for myself, but for you as well, I will always try and make you smile!

Well, that is basically it!  This is me, my life, my mess!


xoxo,
Cassie


No comments:

Post a Comment