Thursday, March 20, 2014

Espresso Yourself at Amelie's

This is the beginning to the National Anthem of France.

Being in Charlotte for the past 4 years has given me the ability to find my favorite coffee shops in the Queen City.  And I have to say that one of my favorite places is Amelie's French Bakery of NoDa; this 24/7 bakery is the best thing on the planet, best coffee, best pastries and the BEST macaroons that I have ever eaten.


Y'all need to get your butts down there.  If you're not a coffee person, then there is tea, there is water, there is anything delicious!  And if you don't want a beverage, their selection of deliciousness is out of this world.  From their world famous Salted Caramel Brownies, to their Chocolate Mousse Cup, Macaroons, or Chocolate Croissants...if you can't tell I kinda love chocolate.

In the picture above, I tried their newest Mocha, and it is beyond fabulous, guys!  It is called the Rose Mocha, they put their homemade rose syrup in their yummy mocha and create an explosion of flavor in your mouth!
And I know you're wondering what that chocolaty thing is behind that coffee, and that y'all is the Triple Chocolate Cake.

Amelie's is my little indulgence, and the first place I want to take my friends who visit me in the Queen City.  One of my best friends, Sydnie, came to visit me, so Adam and I took her and her man to our favorite hot spot! 

From left to right :: Joanna, Me and Sydnie


Doesn't this just make your mouth water, y'all?!? Get on over to Amelie's! :)

PS - I had this snicker doodle-chocolate macaroon and it was phenomenal!  It tasted like Cinnamon Toast Crunch with chocolate...it was heaven!

Guys, life begins with coffee and a tasty croissant.



No comments:

Post a Comment