Monday, April 21, 2014

Sephora Haul

Hey Y'all!

I hope that you guys had a wonderful and blessed Easter holiday!  This weekend Adam and I went up  to my beautiful home state of Maryland, and spent time with my family.  My dad got Baptized, First Communion, and Confirmation! God is good, y'all!



Yet, this weekend didn't only bring beautiful flowers, and the smell of spring, it brought me home, to my home Sephora, where I love everyone and everything.

I have a confession guys, I am a makeup hoarder.


I walked into my Sephora, knowing that all I needed was a new bronzer...
Well, I didn't last 5 minutes without walking over to their new product end cap, which held the most beautiful array of colorful lip tints. (Lip Tar)

And just so everyone is aware, PURPLE is this years color, and I personally think it will stay around a good bit!  
So, obviously we all know what happened next, I went straight for a gorgeous purple lip tint, AND I FOUND ONE -- called HOOCHIE!  It is by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, and it is 100% Vegan.

Hoochie - Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
The color is subtle, yet strong.  You only need a pin prick of the Lip Tar ago put on your lips for the color I have above.

As I continued my stroll through the wonders of Sephora, I found my bronzer, by Too Faced, a highlight by Sephora, and a new mascara by Smashbox, since mine was running low!




Beach Bunny - Too Faced

The color is perfect for all seasons, which is fantastic, because if you are anything like me, you are PALE in the winter and then TAN in the summer, so this bronzer goes with the seasons! PERF!

There are also some Too Faced bronzers that smell like Chocolate, YES, CHOCOLATE!  (You're Welcome)

Full Exposure - Smashbox
This is a great mascara for those of us that have naturally long eyelashes, that just want that lift and separation.  A lot of people recommend "They're Real" by Benefit, and that is fantastic for extra length.

And lastly, I purchased a new highlighter from the Sephora brand, called Star Dust and it gives you that extra shimmer you want, and nice highlight for your cheekbones and nose.




And as I was taking these photos, my cute puppy, Linix wanted to say "Hello" to you!



Lipstick & Squats



No comments:

Post a Comment