Saturday, May 24, 2014

Review :: Girls with Pearls Monograms - Computer Adhesive

Since the South has taken over my heart, my soul, and my life; Monograms have become more and more apart of my wardrobe, my accessories, and my knick knacks.

One of things I have come across that I love is, Etsy.  And I have wanted a monogram for my computer lately, so I went on and found Girls with Pearls Boutique Monograms, and ordered the CUTEST 3 inch vinyl sticker.
And it was only $4.50!!!






It was super easy to apply, and Hannah left detailed instructions to help you out along the way.  I highly recommend you go and check out her shop.  She has super cute stuff that anyone would love, from computer stickers, charger stickers, clothing iron-on's, she's got everything!  You'll love it guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment