The summer is time for fresh garden to the table recipes.
Let's all get together and make this simply easy summertime salad.
Grab your ingredients and lets get started. All you need is ::
Avocado, Tomato, Mozzarella Salad
- 2 avocados, pitted and cubed
- 2 tomatoes, or one little carton of grape tomatoes, cubed
- 1 small ball of mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 tsp fresh basil, or more if you want
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- salt and pepper
1) Put together the cubed avocados, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
2) Drizzle with the olive oil
3) Add your fresh basil, and your salt & pepper to taste.
4) Toss lightly.
5) Eat immediately, either as a side dish or a main dish with a side of crostini.
This dish is bound to be a summertime favorite in your house.