Sunday, July 20, 2014

Reesee's Protein Shake : Post Workout

Moving to Winston-Salem has provided me with the time and energy to better myself by eating healthier, working out more, and living a happy life.
Running (almost) everyday has been great.  But, just cardio isn't always going to help you slim down and tone up, so be sure to get your weight lifting in as well.  Even if you can't leave the house because you have stuff to do, or you don't like leaving, you can use a simple toning band, and go and get yourself 5-pound dumbbells.
If you need a little help along the way, inspiration, diet plan, workout plan, y'all should go visit my girl Rachel.  She is absolutely amazing, and has transformed peoples lives.  Check her out on her website, Rachel Nicole Fitness.

On with the shake!  I normally don't always have a protein shake, but whenever I don't have time for a meal, with my job, like if I have a morning workout, I'll make my shake in my Ninja, and get going.  Ninja provides a quick and easy transport of any shake, or smoothie.




Y'all this is super delicious and I know you will love it!  Let me know what y'all think!

Lipstick and Squats,





No comments:

Post a Comment