Sunday, August 24, 2014

Easy Peasy Caprese Salad

Sunday Funday in the Herre house today, y'all!

As Adam and I relax after a fun filled week with my fam, soccer games, volleyball practice, job interviews and just normal chaos in your life, we sat down and watched one of our favorite Sunday shows - The Kitchen!
PS - If you guys were keeping up with Food Network Star, we voted for LENNY!! And we were so happy that he won!  We cannot wait for his show to come out guys, you will be getting A LOT of his food on this blog! :)

So, as I was saying we were watching The Kitchen, and the most darling, Geoffrey Zakarian had a recipe that I just wanted to make right then and there, so I did. You should just get up right now and go make it, too!

Cooking teaches love and patience.  So, get your mozzarella, because cheese is happiness, and lets get our cutting boards out y'all for this yummy "Easy Peasy Caprese Salad!"




Yields one serving.


Lipsticks and Squats,



No comments:

Post a Comment