Saturday, September 20, 2014

Old Bay Shrimp Tacos

Simply Shrimpy - quick, simple, easy & cheap.


Imma be honest, guys.  I did NOT want to cook dinner last night.  So what did I do?  Exactly what anyone else in this generation would do, I went to Instagram in order to figure out what I wanted to do.  I follow a couple fitness accounts, and foodie accounts, and I cam upon Shrimp Tacos by @great_healthy_recipes.  Since I didn't have half of those ingredients, I took it upon myself to wing it...hence, my Maryland self, the Old Bay had to come out and play.




First, Mr. and Mrs. Frugal McDoogal here, bought the cheapest uncooked, peeled, defined shrimp we could find, some pre-cut cabbage (it was a buck), and some yellow pepper - it was the cheapest compared to the red and orange.
The yummy shredded cabbage above, and the sweet, crisp yellow pepper to the left (and avocado in the back) is what I used in my tacos.  Adam added the minty sour cream.  Switch it up guys, add your own flare and let me know in the comments below what you do!




Bring a little Maryland into your home,


No comments:

Post a Comment