I have been waiting to wait to post this week because it is all of the things that I did for Adam's birthday this past Thursday!
My wonderful, amazing, handsome husband turned 25 this year! and I wanted to make our first birthday together as a married couple the most amazing one!
God has blessed me with such an amazing man as my husband, and I couldn't be more thankful for him! So, for this birthday, and many birthdays to come, I made it super special!
The night before, on the 13th of November, I went out to Party City, and bought lots of balloons! I bought 20 Happy Birthday balloons, the numbers 2 and 5. I was going to fill up the living room with 25 balloons, but instead I wanted him to really wake up to it from the beginning, so I blew up 15 balloons, and taped a note to each one, of reasons why I love him! (I placed the other 10 notes where he would see them when he would wake up: on his phone, in his slipper, on the bathroom mirror, in his truck, etc.)
Reasons why I love you: (Adam’s birthday 2013)
- They way you sleep is the absolute cutest!
- You love me back
- You have the most amazing dreams, and I will always support you
- You are so so handsome!
- I can’t imagine my life without you!
- You are a GREAT father to our little four-legged children
- You open up to me
- Reads my Blog (Even though I’m new)
- You do all the dishes
- You always take out the trash
- You taste all of my baked goods!
- You let me listen to Christmas music in July!
- Because you are my HUSBAND!
- The way you forgive me when I make mistakes! I know I frustrate you, but you always forgive!
- Because you saw me when no one else did
- I know you love me, no matter what!
- The way you wear my headband when your hair is too long for your liking!
- You have a beautiful heart
- How you feel in love with New Zealand and my family!
- You are my everything!
- We snuggle and keep each other warm
- You love doing nothing with me
- When you steal “our” Salt n’ Vinegar chips
- You know how I like my blueberry coffee!
- IT’S YOUR 25th BIRTHDAY!!!
Next, when Adam woke up, I made him his birthday breakfast, which consisted of BACON PANCAKES, and HOMEMADE HASHBROWNS! They were absolutely phenomenal! The recipe is below, and it was a huge hit at our house, Adam wants them all the time now! HA
Then, after long days at work, I made reservations a month ago for Adam's birthday dinner at Nakato's Hibachi Grill! IT was AWESOME! :)
For his cards, and birthday presents, Adam literally got all fart cards, so that tells you about him! HAHA!! For his birthday presents, I got him a beer making kit from Brooklyn Brew Shop, a summer wheat, which is one of his favorite types of beer, and now he gets to make it!! :) We are pretty excited to ferment this beer and then taste it when it is all done! Our friend Chris, said that he waited a year to make his and it lasted, but I know that Adam and I will not be waiting that long; but just so you know, it lasts that long! I also made Adam a beautiful Christmas ornament. I took our wedding invitation, and cut it in to thing strips, curled them and put them in a ornament! I will put that in another blog post! Coming soon!! :)
Adam loved EVERYTHING! So, I believe this birthday mission was complete.
Until next time, y'all!