Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Tis' this Thankful Holiday

Happy Happy Tuesday Y'all!

So, on my very sick beginning of the week, I have been thinking a lot!  What am I thankful for? What has changed my life for the better?  What have I learned that has made me grow?

When I woke up this morning, I couldn't help but roll over and look at my sleeping husband, and just smile because I am so blessed and happy!  I am so thankful for my loving husband that I wanted to share it with you!



There are so many people out there, either already decorating for Christmas, or getting irritated with the people that are decorating.  In my opinion, I wish that what the Christmas "season"came with, was year round; the happiness, the niceness, the cozy, warm-hearted atmosphere. Even though Adam doesn't want me to decorate yet for Christmas, he still let's me listen to Christmas music!

Which leads me to celebrate this month of November with thankful things that I would like to share with y'all!  This list is of only 5 of the things that I am thankful for, not everything!  I am thankful for so much, but I can't put all of them because then this blog would be too long! :) ha

  1. First, I am SO thankful for my husband, and our relationship! Without him, I wouldn't be who I am today, and I wouldn't be as strong as I am, either!  He has pushed me to my full potential in many things, and has and continues to support me in whatever my dreams are, and vise-versa.


  2. I am thankful for my faith, because without that I wouldn't have been able to get through a lot of the things that life has thrown at me.  My faith is another thing that makes me strong, and with my relationship with God, I know that I will be okay.
  3. I am beyond thankful for my family.  Point. Blank. Period.  My family is my all, without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.  They are my backbone, my everything.  My family is not just blood.  Family is the people that are there, and that will be there forever.




  4. I am thankful for mistakes that I have made, for without these, then I would not grow and learn.  I am thankful for all of those people that have hurt me, or have made a negative impact in my life, because at the end of the day, they show me who I do not want to be.
  5. Lastly, I am thankful for being alive!  I owe it all to the Man upstairs.  I am healthy, I have a loving family, a roof over my head, and food to feed my husband and I.  I may not have all the money or luxuries in the world, but that is not my worry.  I am thankful for my happiness!

What are YOU thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment