Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Forever Yummy!

This post is for all my lovers of nail polish out there!

Last evening, Adam and I were out at Walmart doing some shopping, and my girly self absolutely loves walking over to the Essie nail polishes and look through all the beautiful colors! 

Today, I will be sharing with y'all Forever Yummy, by Essie

Forever Yummy, is the perfect holiday color. It is a deep red, I feel as though it is similar to a candy apple red, yet DARKER! It is exactly as the name describes, a very yummy color; it reminds me of twizzlers.  This deep red is a perfect fit for an any day look, or a way to deck the halls and bring in this beautiful holiday season!

The shine is perfect. In the pictures below, I used two coats of the nail polish.  Normally, I put on a nice clear top coat, but I ran out the other day and completely forgot to pick-up a new one!
It doesn't need a top coat, but I recommend it for safe measures!! 

Forever Yummy {Essie} at Target





What colors do you like for this holiday season? or ANY season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment