Thursday, February 6, 2014

Paleo Banana Pancakes

OmiGod, OmiGod, you guys!  I found this recipe & it's just right!


Okay, so leaning away from my "Legally Blonde the Musical" reference; this recipe is, for real, AMAZING! 

AND IT ONLY TAKES TWO INGREDIENTS!


It's a Paleo recipe, what do I mean by Paleo? Well, it's all the craze right now!

Let me explain...
The Paleo diet (paleolithic) is known as the "caveman diet."  What I mean by that, is to be taken literally.  Whatever a caveman would eat/gather, taken to a modern nutrition level is now known as the Paleo diet.
Say hello, to your meats, plants, fresh veggies, fish, seeds, and goodbye to, pasta, cereal, cheese, candy.
You're probably thinking, "UGH, another diet, of course."  But, from what I have seen it does really work.  It helps you lose weight,  gives you great energy, and helps build muscle.
If you want more information, go here, and here.

This recipe is extremely clean, super easy, & only 250 calories. Yes, 250 calories.
It makes about 5 pancakes (depending on the size) which is ONE SERVING!! :)
I just can't even handle it!  

I found this recipe from Blogilates on Instagram!!  This wonderful fitness guru, and I have the same name!

Paleo Banana Pancakes

- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 banana (depending on size) - because mine were a little too small, I added an extra half! 

Step One :: 

Beat these ingredients together, for about one minute, so it is nice a thicker (and so your pancakes come out fluffier)

Step Two ::

Heat your pan to medium/low, spray with your cooking spray (PAM) and pour about 1/4 cup batter.
Flip the pancake when you start to see bubbles starting to form in the middle.  (not the mini bubbles, but small bubbles)


*  To finish it off, instead of syrup, I drizzled mine with honey! and I had a side of grapefruit!
*  Blogilates garnished hers with some blueberries! Yummy Yummy!


There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.

Lipstick & Squats,

No comments:

Post a Comment