Sunday, February 23, 2014

Quick and Healthy Snack ATTACK!

Happy 'Skinny' Sunday!

So, you're looking for a snack, but you want something healthy?
You don't want to go to that snickers bar in your pantry, or those chips, or cookies.
I have the solution for you, a quick and easy, and HEALTHY alternative to a lovely sweet snack.
I don't know if there is a name for it, I don't believe there is.  Well, what about A(p)BC Healthy Snack?

It's as easy as ABC and only takes 1-2-3 INGREDIENTS! Did anyone else sing the Jackson 5 song?



What you need ::

a) Apples
b) Peanut Butter
c) Chocolate Chips


Directions ::


  1. Take an apple of your choosing (Granny Smith, Golden Delicious, or Gala), and cut into pieces.

  2. Take as much peanut butter as you want, I did about 1 Tbls. put in the microwave for 15 seconds, take out, stir a little, if not fully melted put back in microwave for another 15 seconds.

  3. Pour the melted PB over the apples.
  4. Take your chocolate chips (I used mini) and sprinkle over the apples and PB.  I used about a 1/2 Tbls.



BAM! You're done! You just created a fantastic snack!  This could be a great pre or post workout meal or just a snack whenever you wanted.  Stay healthy my friends.



Lipstick & Squats,


No comments:

Post a Comment