Happy 'Skinny' Saturday, Y'all!
What you need ::
· 2 large bananas, mashed (no chunks)
· ¼ C. honey
· ¼ C. dark brown sugar
· ½ C. vanilla Greek yogurt (Activia Greek)
· 1 egg
· 1/3 C. milk
· ½ C. peanut butter (creamy)
· 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
· 1 ¾ C. flour
· 1 tsp. cinnamon
· 1 tsp. baking soda
· 1 tsp. baking powder
· ¼ tsp. salt
· 1/3 C. heaping of any chocolate chips
Directions ::1) Pre-heat oven to 425F degrees. Grease your cupcake/muffin pan.
2) In bowl, whisk together, bananas, honey, sugar, yogurt, egg and milk. Once pretty well combined, stir in the peanut butter and vanilla. (Make sure there are no clumps)
3) In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, soda, powder, salt and chocolate chips. Pour peanut butter mixture into the flour mixture, and whisk together until well incorporated. Do NOT over stir; it will be a thick mixture (as seen in photo).
4) Fill the muffin pan a little over ¾ of the way in each. Bake for 5 minutes, at the 425F. Keeping the muffins in the oven, reduce temperature to 350F degrees and bake for an additional 12 minutes.
* Drizzle with melted peanut butter (if desired)
* Muffins stay good for up to 3 days.