Monday, January 6, 2014

One year down…forever to go - Chris & Cara

Y'all - I am super excited to let you all my little world of photography.  This Sunday, I had the honor of taking ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY photos for our friends Chris and Cara!

Throughout college I was a HUGE photography nerd! I loved it, I wanted to do it, I wanted to be apart of it, it was in my everyday routine - constant moment capturing.
Yet, during my Senior year, I, like many other creative people, have many different passions, and one of those is continual learning.  I took a break from photography, and dabbled in videography, design (which I LOVE), Appalachian history, leadership, Spanish, and the list goes on and on.
So, when The McEwan's asked me to photograph one of their most amazing moments, I of course said yes!  
So here you go, guys! Mr. & Mrs. McEwan! :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment